Understanding Financial Jargon
- Overview on NSE BSE MCX etc.: It contains the overview working of the BSE and NSE. Sensex is the benchmark index of S&P BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), whereas NIFTY is benchmark index of NSE (National Stock Exchange). The word fifty is used because; the index consists of 50 actively traded stocks from various sectors. NIFTY is also known as CNX NIFTY or NIFTY 50
- Understanding Income Statements: An income statement is one of the three important financial statements. The statement is used for reporting a company’s financial performance over a specific accounting period. The other two key statements being the balance sheet and the statement of cash flows. Also known as the profit and loss statement or the statement of revenue and expense, the income statement primarily focuses on the company’s revenues and expenses during a particular period.
- Balance Sheet Analysis: A deep analysis on the Balance Sheet to know about its importance in a firm. It’s here that we can understand about the assets, liabilities and equity of a company.
- Brief on various software’s: A financial application is a software program that facilitates the management of business processes that deal with money. Types of finance applications include: accounts receivable software – allows a business to efficiently manage customer activity while automate invoice processing ensure timely revenue collection.
- How do Capital Markets work worldwide: A study on the working of capital markets globally. The study include how the Markets provides financial services and products to corporates, governments and institutions worldwide.
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis Top down and Bottom up Approach: Learning the two important types of analysis and how they work while dealing with a company. Top down and bottom up approach teach about investment strategy to help investors achieve their financial objectives.
Module 02 Understanding Financial Statements