Wealth management associate
Status – Open
Job description – Wealth management associate
We are looking for mid- to- senior level business content writers who possess the flair for converting almost anything (bare facts, raw data, company updates etc.) into an engaging piece of communication. This call to entry is for those writers who love to play with visuals (as much with words) and serve compelling info-graphics in their creative masterpieces. We are looking for established storytellers and also the beginners. Because, our corporate storytellers are renowned for producing remarkable corporate reports and investor pitches – annual report, integrated report, sustainability report, corporate social responsibility report, investor decks, websites, etc. This job is also meant for those research-addict wordsmiths who would deep dive in order to gain and share meaningful insights in form of white papers, blogs and conference presentations.
You shall be addicted to research, have flair for writing, love to think visually and most importantly be passionate about packing more value in every piece that you create. You must be grammatically very sound to deliver flawless copy that doesn’t require assistance of an editor. Short sentences, eased out vocabulary and active voice writing are most appreciated traits of our writers. From a qualification standpoint, you shall preferably be a graduate / post graduate in English, Economics, Finance or Commerce; though it is not a strong pre-requisite. For softer traits, we prefer analytical minds, straight thinkers and expressive outlook. As a colleague, you shall be smiling, helping, fun loving, tough to be dejected and utterly punctual with deadlines.
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
- Good communication skills (should be able to put across his thoughts clearly and confidently)
- Can effectively work in a team and manage the entire workflow
- Should be able to generate interesting observations/ideas from news/events/data
- Accuracy is critical
- Self-motivated and proactive
Experience & Education
- 0-2 Years strong experience in ER (preferably India market)
- Min Graduation
- Salary upto Rs 25,000
- Thane Maharashtra India VACANCIES 3 QUALIFICATION Any Graduate MALE/FEMALE Both EXPERIENCE 06 Months JOB DETAILS Accurate & timely execution of orders on terminal. Excellent Communication Skills. Should have an Experience of minimum 6 months in the same profile.
- Financial Services